Saturday, February 12, 2011

February Craft Party {Book Wreaths}


I am so excited to report that some of my girlfriends and I have officially kicked off a Craft Club where we get together each month to do some type of craft, drink some wine, and enjoy a night of being super girly.  With glue guns in hand, we each made our own book wreath, using these directions from Living with Lindsay.  Here are some pictures from one of the most fun nights ever :)








I love how each one turned out so pretty yet slightly different, almost matching each girl's personality. 

And here are a couple of them once they have brought them home...




I haven't quite decided where mine will end up yet, so for now it's just hanging here....



Can't wait for the next Craft Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment