Friday, December 3, 2010

Ikat Love

Here's a quick sneak peek of how the new dining room is coming along, I'm loving the big bold ikat pattern in the fabric I chose for my DIY curtains! More to come soon!


From Calico Corners, this is the Kalah fabric in Blue. I got it when they were having a sale, plus when I ordered a sample from the store, it came with a coupon, I think another 10% off. So, if you are buying a lot of fabric from a store like this, its a good idea to have them send you a free sample just to get the discount!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    What is the wall color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christie! The paint color is Benjamin Moore Pale Oak. It is my absolute favorite color, glad you like it too! You can see some more pictures of the paint color in this post... http://charlottecottage.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love it! And I love your dining room. The curtains are great and the chandelier is fabulous! I like the idea of not bringing the curtains to the floor.

    ReplyDelete